Monday, February 6, 2012

New Year Resolution

This is a late new year resolution. However late it is, it is still worthwhile to write one as I am more sure of what I wanted to achieve in 2012.

I could still remember the serenity when I stepped into 2012, no one around just me and my time, my space and my life. Secretly, I made a wish, wishing this a peaceful year, a year filled with spiritual growth and self improvement. 

1. Stop my bad habit of biting my fingernails
2. Lose weight
3. Read a passage on English everyday and learn some new words 
4. Keep on learning Korean
5. Manage time better, spend less time watching movie or drama
6. Control my temper better and stop grumbling
7. Improve my spiritual energy and meditate more
8. Distribute time for exercise
9. Get better grade and practice a good learning habit

Hopefully I can get all of these done and have a better year than those that I have had (^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment