Tuesday, December 30, 2008

my feel about my life....

Today is a day...no different from the other...

but....I feel very exhausted...

maybe because I lost someone that constantly giving me support and love...
someone who always help me out when i am in trouble....

but I know...deep in my heart...
that man is alone in the journey of life...
no one can actually accompany us for our whole life...

but we always crave for accompany...

we always thought that we are the only one that is alone...
but we don't realise that actually everyone is connected...


thats the string theory...

everyone is connected either by good karma or bad karma...
we are here in the earth..still living...still kicking alive for a reason...


all of us are together..but yet alone...

we are alone because we need to travel our life by ourselves...till the end...
we can't bring anyone or anything with us...

but.....there will always be someone ...someone who appear in your life...
to ...maybe...give u a hug...give u some love...give u some support...or even give u some lesson.....


So thanks for everyone that appear in my life to add charms into my life...
thanks for everyone that help me to grow either physically or spiritually....


I love all of you....thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment